Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day One Session One 2011

I have a cold, it is raining and I ache all over. Not a particularly auspicious beginning to my studies for 2011.

I have managed to navigate around, under and through a few technical boulders, or roadblocks. For some unknown reason I must have put my incorrect birthdate down with the uni and so trying to access a loans request was proving particularly difficult. After an hour on hold with Student Central, the lovely Natalie was brilliant and helped me with my Homer Simpson moment. D'oh.

So hopefully it will be a lot easier from now on - and much less frustrating - although I am sure having a head that feels and functions like a lead balloon is not conducive to studying or feeling on top of your game.

At least Sid and Annie are extremely sympathetic and encourage me to spend plenty of time with them under the doona!

No comments:

Post a Comment